Cookpad Tech Kitchen #21 Show-and-Tell
Organizing : クックパッド株式会社
Engineer / Developer / Student
Standard (Lottery Finished)
Media / Blogger
About Tech Kitchen
We invite you to Cookpad Tech Kitchen to hear about Cookpad's recent developments in technology, in the Cookpad Office Kitchen.
This time, the Smart Kitchen Team, the Media Product Globalization Team and the Research and Development Team from Cookpad Japan and Cookpad Global HQ in Bristol, UK will present their latest achievements.
- 12:30 Doors open
- 13:15 ~ 13:45 Tokyo R&D demonstration: Alexa and the Cookpad App
- 13:50 ~ 14:20 UK R&D demonstration: Hands-free Cookpad
- 14:25 ~ 14:55 Cookpad Mart demonstration: Mart security
- 15:00 ~ 15:45 BREAK for light snacks and drinks
- 15:45 ~ 16:15 MPG demonstration: Record your own cooking video
- 16:20 ~ 16:50 Smart Kitchen demonstration: Kitchen of the future
- 17:00 ~ 18:00 Networking time
How to find us
The Cookpad Office is on the 12th floor of the Yebisu Garden Place Tower, 10 minute walk from Ebisu station.
- Please bring your business card (meishi), since we'll be collecting them at the entrance.
- Attendance will be selected via lottery by March 19th.
- It's okay to attend only the presentations you're most interested in.
- If there are many attendees, we may ask you to stand during the presentation.
- We will be serving light snacks and soft drinks during the break.
- Please don't come only for food and drinks! The talks will be fun too!
- No need to bring laptops.
- If you can't make it, please cancel, so others can join the event.
Tomoya Hirano (Smart Kitchen)
Christopher Trott (Media Product Globalization)
Chris Trott works on the Cookpad Studio iOS app in Tokyo's Media Product Globalization department. He likes making music and movies, and likes to tie those interests into developing for iOS. Twitter & GitHub: @twocentstudios
David Fox (Media Product Globalization)
David Fox is an iOS engineer on Cookpad TV's MPG department working on an application with a strong focus on video recording and editing. Originally from Northern Ireland, he likes bonsai trees, video games and craft beers. Twitter: @wowitzdave Github: @davefoxy
Leonard Chin (Media Product Globalization)
Leonard Chin is engineer & manager of the Media Product Globalization department in Cookpad's Tokyo office. When not messing around with a computer, he likes to go climbing and hiking. Github: @l15n, Twitter: @lchin
Saurabh Bhadada (Tokyo R&D)
Wannabe Chef. Solves (text+image)-related problems at Tokyo R&D as side quest . Have a master's degree in Mathematics. Still underage to Drink in Delhi . Github: @saurabhbhadada
Yoshiaki Yamada (Tokyo R&D)
Mikhail Fain (Global R&D)
Misha is an experienced researcher at Cookpad Global R&D with a murky past of working on HR and Advertising products at Amazon. He enjoys cooking, digging into math formulas and cross-country skiing. So if you see a person standing on skis in the middle of the road under the scorching English sun, reading a book and carrying a grocery bag, that’s him.
Ryan Fox (Global R&D)
Ryan from Cookpad Global R&D is a father of two with previous experience working in and building research teams within Defence, Aerospace and National Security. His hobbies include cooking, climbing, board games and patiently waiting to lead the robot uprising.
Hiromitsu Shinohara (Shopping Platform Department)
Shinsuke Imai (Cookpad Mart)
Shinsuke Imai is a server side engineer of cookpad mart which is a new fresh food EC service. He develops an efficient distribution system without delivery centers. Twitter: @imashin_ GitHub: shinsukeimai
Leszek Rybicki (Tokyo R&D)
Media View all Media
If you add event media, up to 3 items will be shown here.