ML Kitchen #5 (English only)
Organizing : Cookpad
Standard (Lottery Finished)
About "ML Kitchen"
Whether you're working on machine learning during the day or in your free time, take this opportunity to meet other researchers and engineers. Good chance to converge, add some noise to your neurons, network with your peers, get some knowledge transfer and go deeper into machine learning topics with interesting talks.
This event is co-organized with Tensorflow Tokyo group.
Requirements for Attendees
- Business Card (This is only to show us who you are, we do not send spam email to your inbox)
- Machine Learning related position (We want to reserve a place for those who can benefit the most from this event)
• 19:00 Doors open
• 19:20 Welcome and introduction by Edmund Gehringer
• 19:30 Backpropagation by Yann LeGuilly
• 19:50 --BREAK for FOOD and DRINKs--
• 20:00 Reinforcement Learning by Ashley Smart
• 20:30 English to Katakana by Wanasit Tanakitrungruang
• 21:00 --Networking time!--
• 22:00 --CLOSING TIME--
- Yann LeGuilly
- Ashley Smart
- Wanasit Tanakitrungruang
- This event is mainly in English. Sorry for your inconveniences.
- We are also hiring great engineers @ Cookpad. If you happen to like us, please go visit our website and apply there, or come talk to us directly in the event. If you happen to not like us, don't tell us, we don't want to know that :P
Media View all Media
If you add event media, up to 3 items will be shown here.